Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to arm several tracks at the same time or simultaneously in Logic X

I have Logic Pro X 10.0.7 running on an iMac 21.5" end of 2013 with Yosemite latest version.

I would like to know how to arm several tracks at the same time and not arm one by one since I can record until 13 tracks at the same time like using 13 MIDI controllers at the same time; is it possible?

Thanks in advanced.

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.1)

Posted on Nov 28, 2014 7:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2014 9:25 PM

Click and drag across the record buttons or select the first track, hold shift and click the last track to select them all (standard computer move), hit the record button.

4 replies

Nov 29, 2014 2:48 PM in response to Arloga500

You can create a Group in the Mixer and enable the "Record" check box in the group settings. This way if you select any track belonging to that Group, all "R" buttons will arm automatically.

www.audiogrocery.com

Author of:

Logic X Toolkit PRO - Articulation Maps and more...NEW; Logic Snapshot Console - mixer snapshots; ORPHEUS - Bulgarian Vox Trilogy; Vox De Bulgaria - s.a.g.e vocal pack for Stylus RMX etc.

How to arm several tracks at the same time or simultaneously in Logic X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.