Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

which Ipod has bluetooth?

There are some information online that Ipod touch has bluetooth, I would like to hear from apple. I own an ipad and it has bluetooth and I am planning to buy a used ipod that has bluetooth.

Posted on Nov 30, 2014 8:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2014 10:00 PM

Hey Gilboston, I know the iPod 4 and 5 touch models have BlueTooth and Wi-Fi. (I wouldn't buy anything earlier) BUT be careful buying a used iPod!!! iOS 7+ have activation locks (iPod 5, the current model is the only iPod that can run iOS 7 and iOS 8), if the seller does not un-tether, wipe / remove there information unlocking the iPod you will have bought an expensive brick-- and there is NO WAY to bypass the activation lock. Sad to say, many find out after the sale that the iPod was stolen and are unable to get there money back, so know the seller, do your homework. Also, iPod touch 4 can only update to iOS 6.1.6. The current iOS is 8.1. Hope this helps, don't want to hear you got burned! Good luck, Cheers.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2014 10:00 PM in response to gilboston

Hey Gilboston, I know the iPod 4 and 5 touch models have BlueTooth and Wi-Fi. (I wouldn't buy anything earlier) BUT be careful buying a used iPod!!! iOS 7+ have activation locks (iPod 5, the current model is the only iPod that can run iOS 7 and iOS 8), if the seller does not un-tether, wipe / remove there information unlocking the iPod you will have bought an expensive brick-- and there is NO WAY to bypass the activation lock. Sad to say, many find out after the sale that the iPod was stolen and are unable to get there money back, so know the seller, do your homework. Also, iPod touch 4 can only update to iOS 6.1.6. The current iOS is 8.1. Hope this helps, don't want to hear you got burned! Good luck, Cheers.

which Ipod has bluetooth?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.