Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forwarded my calls to one number now i can not change that number, I would like to know how to change that number ? I have Iphone 5c.

I forwarded my calls to one number now i can not change that number, I would like to know how to change that number ? I have Iphone 5c.

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Dec 1, 2014 10:14 AM

1 reply

Dec 3, 2014 6:54 AM in response to Kushal3692

Hello there, Kushal3692.

In regards to the call forwarding feature of your iPhone, the information for where it is turned on or off is located here, in the online iPhone User Guide:

Call forwarding, call waiting, and caller ID - iPhone

Call forwarding, call waiting, and caller ID

Set up call forwarding, call waiting, or caller ID. (GSM) Go to Settings > Phone.

Call Forwarding: The Call Forwarding icon User uploaded file appears in the status bar when call forwarding is on. You must be in range of the cellular network when you set iPhone to forward calls, or calls won’t be forwarded.

If you're on a CDMA Network, then the following would be applicable:

For CDMA accounts, contact your carrier for information about enabling and using these features. See support.apple.com/kb/HT4515.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.