Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 screen cracked

My iPhone screen cracked by falling down once. although it had the shatter proof glass protector and was in cover also .. I am so upset .. I have it for less than a month

I have an iPhone 4 for the past 5 years .. which has fallen down unlimited times .. but nothing has happened to it . On personally being an Apple user having most of its gadgets including Mac book, iPad, iPod's, iPhone 4, this is the first time I have to say that iPhone 6 is worthless... Apple should not have launched it without prior through testing..

Any suggestions ???

iPhone 6

Posted on Dec 2, 2014 2:40 AM

32 replies

Dec 2, 2014 3:59 AM in response to raysaf

My point is this is a very delicate model .. Phones are not supposed to be this delicate .. There are many people who have complaints with this model .. and being loyal to Apple they should address the problem and not just provide a solution that pay $ 109 & get it replaced .. I would they why is it so delicate at first ??????

Dec 2, 2014 4:33 AM in response to raysaf

It is not delicate. It seems that the problem is you as you seem to have poor brain/muscle coordination as you have admitted to dropping iPhones in the past an unlimited amount of times. So consider yourself lucky in the past. Nothing is indestructible. It seems you ran out of luck this time.

Get the screen replaced and buy a better protective case if you think you are going to keep dropping your phone.

Dec 2, 2014 4:31 AM in response to raysaf

The phone itself isn't delicate, its made out of things stronger than your iPhone 4. The iPhone 6 is a highly advanced piece of technology, my friend. I've dropped my 6 Plus on its face on concrete and I don't have a scratch on it. The iPhone 4 was revolutionary of course, I miss my 4s even today. But the 6 is something that Steve sent from beyond the grave dude, its awesome...look into a big case, not too bulky I use a UAG case, its not bulky at all, but its sturdy and keeps my iPhone secure and practically impossible to get damaged.

Feb 15, 2015 5:52 PM in response to raysaf

hi,

i also have the same problem like u, raysaf...

i am very disappointing with this iphone6 model...

Before considering buying this phone, already have many review bout its screen easily crack...

but, i believe in Apple product. as i used to have iphone 4, iphone 5. these 2 model is fine with me...

However, when i get my iphone 6, cant denied, the function and screen resolution is very good... camera also superb... but when come to screen is too fragile... i just had my house key fall on to my phone screen, and is crack!!!! WT*!!!!!!

is the product quality really drop in apple?

I do plan to write / or walk-in to any apple official support / customer service for complaining about this...

can someone provide me the official email, as i can't find them in the website...

Thanks.

regards

Tea

Feb 15, 2015 6:06 PM in response to teakianchoong

teakianchoong wrote:

I do plan to write / or walk-in to any apple official support / customer service for complaining about this...

can someone provide me the official email, as i can't find them in the website.

See the Contact Us link at the bottom right of every page for information on how to contact Apple. For most things, email is not an option. You'll need to call.

Feb 26, 2015 10:53 AM in response to teakianchoong

I had an iPhone 5 for two years, dropped it all the time, and nothing broke.
I've had the iPhone 6 for 4 weeks and now the screen is cracked under the same "normal use" as the previous.

That's not "gravity", people, that's the IPhone 6.

It's a result of poor design and I suspect it's because the 6 screen is beveled at the edges, which means if it lands on an edge it will crack the screen.

The 5 screen was flat and no matter how it landed on edge, that edge was metal.
That's a big difference.

iPhone 6 screen cracked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.