Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to load an .m4r ringtone onto iphone 6

I have an .m4r ringtone on my computer and am unable to load it into my connected iphone 6. It does not load into itunes either.

Posted on Dec 2, 2014 4:01 AM

7 replies

Dec 4, 2014 1:33 PM in response to Oldnorman

Uhhh! I'm having the same problem. Purchase my iPhone 6 (4.7) yesterday, and I love it! All I want to do is to transfer my very cool Ringtone from iTunes to my new phone. No matter what I tried, does not work. I went so far as to repurchase the song, used a Ringtone app for OS 8.1 to make and under 30 seconds ringtone, but it is not showing up in iTunes.

I tried that Leowan, whatever, app and it did not work

I tried following step by step instructions, but they are not accurate. It says to "go under the OPTIONS TAB. There is no options tab, and preferences is absent the action needed to perform the task.

To say I am extremely frustrated is understatement. And it has nothing to do w/ my love life.

HELP!

Dec 4, 2014 1:38 PM in response to RoseCtyRocka

RoseCtyRocka wrote:

Uhhh! I'm having the same problem. Purchase my iPhone 6 (4.7) yesterday, and I love it! All I want to do is to transfer my very cool Ringtone from iTunes to my new phone. No matter what I tried, does not work. I went so far as to repurchase the song, used a Ringtone app for OS 8.1 to make and under 30 seconds ringtone, but it is not showing up in iTunes.

I tried that Leowan, whatever, app and it did not work

I tried following step by step instructions, but they are not accurate. It says to "go under the OPTIONS TAB. There is no options tab, and preferences is absent the action needed to perform the task.

To say I am extremely frustrated is understatement. And it has nothing to do w/ my love life.

HELP!

then follow the instructions from the ringtone app on how to sync with iTunes, majority of them have a short video on how to do it after you have created the ringtone

how to load an .m4r ringtone onto iphone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.