Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I attach multiple photos to an email using IOS 8.1.1

I am trying to avoid having to attach one photo at a time when emailing a group.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.1

Posted on Dec 2, 2014 7:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2014 1:55 PM

One option that you have is to go to the Photos App and go to your Camera Roll or where you have the pictures you want to send, then click on the select option at the top right side and select all the pictures you want to email.

Once you selected everything then click on the share button at the bottom and do the following depending on the number of photos:

- If you want to send 5 or less then you can select the mail option and this will create a draft with your pictures and then you can just add the address

- If you to send more than 5 then you can select copy, then go to the mail app, create a new email, press and hold on the text section and then select paste, all your pictures will be copied and then just add the address you need.

Hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2014 1:55 PM in response to JayJay43

One option that you have is to go to the Photos App and go to your Camera Roll or where you have the pictures you want to send, then click on the select option at the top right side and select all the pictures you want to email.

Once you selected everything then click on the share button at the bottom and do the following depending on the number of photos:

- If you want to send 5 or less then you can select the mail option and this will create a draft with your pictures and then you can just add the address

- If you to send more than 5 then you can select copy, then go to the mail app, create a new email, press and hold on the text section and then select paste, all your pictures will be copied and then just add the address you need.

Hope this helps.

How can I attach multiple photos to an email using IOS 8.1.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.