Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP SETTING UP NEW PHONE

iPhone 4

(New Phone) Phone saying low battery then trying to come on then repeating this and never coming on when connected to laptop.

Yet when connected to the charger it will start up as far as when it says Connect to iTunes.. Then if i remove the charger wire it will turn off completely.

Low battery - Apple Logo - Off - Repeat is all i keep getting, can anyone help me!?!

iPhone 4

Posted on Dec 2, 2014 10:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2014 10:35 AM

There is no such thing as a "new" iPhone 4 any more. The iPhone 4 is discontinued. Apple hasn't sold them in 3 years.

If you believed it was new, then return it and get your money back. You got ripped off.

If you mean it's new to you, but you're aware that it's used, the battery has probably reached the end of its usable life. Make an appointment at the genius bar and get the battery tested and replaced if necessary.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2014 10:35 AM in response to outflopped3

There is no such thing as a "new" iPhone 4 any more. The iPhone 4 is discontinued. Apple hasn't sold them in 3 years.

If you believed it was new, then return it and get your money back. You got ripped off.

If you mean it's new to you, but you're aware that it's used, the battery has probably reached the end of its usable life. Make an appointment at the genius bar and get the battery tested and replaced if necessary.

HELP SETTING UP NEW PHONE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.