Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My buisness address does not show up on apple maps as a correct address. The address is 1351 summit drive jasper AL 35501 and we have been here for 8 years.

I have been at my buisness for 8 years and the address does not show up as an address in apple maps on any of my devices. How can I fix this? My address is 1351 summit drive jasper al 35501.

Posted on Dec 2, 2014 10:08 AM

5 replies

Mar 3, 2015 9:24 AM in response to Kilgore-Trout

@Kilgore-Trout, there is no "contact us" at the bottom of the Apple Map. All I get is report the problem...move the pin, which I have done numerous times. Google maps gets it right & due to that fact, we have to tell vendors to NEVER use Apple Maps when getting directions for deliveries. I love apple, own all their products and now my BMW i3 is using their maps & I would love to have them be responsive.

My buisness address does not show up on apple maps as a correct address. The address is 1351 summit drive jasper AL 35501 and we have been here for 8 years.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.