Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud storage almost full notification

This message keeps popping up in my toolbar every 5-10 minutes or so.

How do I turn this off?

Thanks.

iOS 8.1

Posted on Dec 2, 2014 7:41 PM

3 replies

Nov 5, 2015 9:25 AM in response to BrookeToro99

At this point, I find that APPLE ,in their need to be front and center in every person's life, has not only forgotten what Steve Jobs was doing but decided to venture into the absurd. Quality Control is out the window when it comes to their updates. Each update seems to create more problems than it solves. THIS STORAGE FULL "REMINDER" is the final straw. Apple was the answer a few years ago when Jobs was in charge, and now has become the problem. Yes, a reminder is OK, but every 5 minutes, without a way to adjust, is uncalled for and basically hijacks out computers. So my only choice, as a company owner, will be making sure iTunes is uninstalled from all company computers, blocked from APPLE downloads, and we are making a switch AWAY from all APPLE products. This has become a complete hassle in our offices and everyone is complaining about the reminder. Updates to hand held products has caused them to become unusable in the field.

Hope someone is listening, I voiced my concerns in the summer time and it has gotten worse. Better decisions should have already been made.

Hate to say it, but it looks like APPLE is on the decline again.

I know it is a bit much to ask but, can anyone raise Steve Jobs from the dead? It sure would help.

iCloud storage almost full notification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.