Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5 & Pioneer app radio mode Nothing works since ios 8 is apple going to fix anything on this pile of JUNK ?

Pioneer radio with app mode: Pioneer AVH-X2600BT

Since IOS8 update

Non of my navigation apps work.

Every app states not compatible.

All my folders for pictures disappeared except for Computer Dump, Film Roll and Iphone pics.

Can not downgrade Firmware to 7.1.2 (The last version that would some what work with App radio and didn't delete organizing Folders)

I have owned apple products since My 1st MacII E and have spent 10's of $1000's on there products through My publishing business.

I can honestly say this will be the last Apple anything I ever own. The problem being the amount of crap they put you through just to integrate your device with something is just stupefying. Goodbye Genius's you have lost another customer to Android and the PC.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.1

Posted on Dec 3, 2014 3:20 PM

9 replies

Dec 3, 2014 3:26 PM in response to yur_maker

This is a user to user technical support forum. This is not the place to rant at Apple, they do not participate in the forum. You want to tell Apple something, then use the feedback site HERE, and click on the appropriate link. We are not interested in how much you have spent and what your buying habits will change to, as it does not affect us. Save your rants for a forum that the rant does not violate the TOS for the forum. As far as the pile of junk, I guess you could as Piorneer about it, to see if it is compatible with iOS 8.

Dec 3, 2014 3:27 PM in response to yur_maker

yur_maker wrote:

Pioneer radio with app mode: Pioneer AVH-X2600BT

Since IOS8 update

Non of my navigation apps work.

Every app states not compatible.

All my folders for pictures disappeared except for Computer Dump, Film Roll and Iphone pics.

Can not downgrade Firmware to 7.1.2 (The last version that would some what work with App radio and didn't delete organizing Folders)

I have owned apple products since My 1st MacII E and have spent 10's of $1000's on there products through My publishing business.

I can honestly say this will be the last Apple anything I ever own. The problem being the amount of crap they put you through just to integrate your device with something is just stupefying. Goodbye Genius's you have lost another customer to Android and the PC.

Enjoy your Android.

Don't know why you people keep posting that here, it holds no value, us user don't care if you switch over to an Android.

Mar 3, 2015 7:40 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

That's not a rant, it's all fact. I was just looking for some help with My apple product and the lack of support what so ever. So I come here only to be bad mouthed by a couple trolls with no solutions to any of my issues and only to willing to chime into a post with nothing more than a vicious outburst of further negativity.

Thanks a lot, now would an admin kindly remove my account

as I just can not see this forum being of any use or help to me

or My apple devices.

Regards,

Mar 3, 2015 8:34 AM in response to yur_maker

You did not come here asking for any help. There is not a single question in your original rant. Apple has never supported downgrading. If you updated your device and created a backup, which is automatically created as the first step of a backup, you restore to your backup and your content is restored. As far as the compatibility with your Pioneer, as I told you back in December, you need to contact Pioneer to see if it is compatible with iOS 8. Something you might want to have checked before you did your update. And as far as Apple fixing anything on your Pioneer, they cannot do that. That responsibility is Pioneer's.

Mar 7, 2015 2:23 PM in response to yur_maker

After going over to the android forums and stating my compatibility issues with the App Radio and my iphone5, they immediately helped me out and told me that apple 'did' offer a downloadable, down grade explicitly for these issues but was no longer doing so. Why it's no longer available for app radio user's is any ones guess as there are still major compatibility issues after IOS 7.1.2.

"Thanks for all the help."

Iphone 5 & Pioneer app radio mode Nothing works since ios 8 is apple going to fix anything on this pile of JUNK ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.