Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing items in the Purchased Music list at the iTunes store.

So, I have 28 songs that I know I purchased (they show up in my Library List) but they do not show up in the ITunes Store "Purchased" list. I need to re-download them, but the store doesn't list them as songs I've purchased. Any suggestions? I'm a new user, but computer saavy. Thanks.

iPod classic, Windows 7

Posted on Dec 4, 2014 9:03 PM

1 reply

Dec 5, 2014 2:56 AM in response to dylewskier

If you've moved countries since buying them, or if they are no longer in your country's store, then you won't be able to redownload them. If they are still in the store and they don't show in the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage, then check to see if you've hidden them : iTunes Store: Hiding and unhiding purchases.

If you have them listed in the My Music part of your iTunes library then they also won't show in Purchased with a cloud icon against them for redownloading - you will need to delete them from My Music to get the cloud icon

Missing items in the Purchased Music list at the iTunes store.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.