Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to find list of all iMessage devices

I have been an apple user for many years and recently had a disturbing occurrence. I stopped receiving some of my texts messages for the past month or so and when I searched all of the devices in my household, I was shocked to find that my daughter's iPhone was receiving them because the senders were using iMessage (which I don't use). I was able to repair that situation but my bigger question is whether I can find a list of all devices using my account info to log into iMessage and remove them so that I receive every text sent to my iPhone.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Dec 5, 2014 5:59 AM

3 replies

Dec 6, 2014 2:44 PM in response to mitch236

Hi mitch236,

I see that you wish to control your iCloud account so that your iMessages and text messages only go to the devices that you desire. You will want to review the information in this article, which can show you where to find iMessage information on your devices and how to adjust your settings accordingly:

iOS and OS X: Link your phone number and Apple ID for use with FaceTime and iMessage - Apple Support

http://support.apple.com/en-is/HT201349

Take care, and thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Braden

How to find list of all iMessage devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.