Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iWork won´t open any of my documents

Today (12/05/14) I tried multiple times to open my documents from pages in iCloud, but it gets stuck in the loading page for 5 minutes until the following message appears "Server reply error when fetching document: [0] ". I tried to create a new one but I got the same response. Same goes for numbers. Please help.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), iOS 8.1.1

Posted on Dec 5, 2014 6:11 AM

13 replies

Dec 6, 2014 12:38 AM in response to cfg2012

I experienced the same but the message was "Sorry, something went wrong. This document can't be opened right now. Please try again later".

Suddenly I was not able to open Page or Numbers files trough my MAC by using iCloud web page while I was able to open the same file trough my iPhone 5.

I don't have Page & Number MAC application and I used to open iWork files from iCloud web page.

I tried the above described solution and my outcome is as follows:

1. Nothing found in the folder ~/Library/Cache/ related with Pages or Numbers to delete.

2. The problem was not resolved and I am still not able to open files through iCloud Page or Number.

Any advice?

Kanellos

Dec 7, 2014 4:05 AM in response to cfg2012

Same problem since yesterday, 6th of December. :-(

I am able to open/edit Documents with my Mac Application but the browser (iCloud.com with chrome/latest safari) doesn't work. It gets stuck in the loading page for minutes until the problem message appears.

(retina mbp, Yosemite, latest version of chrome and safari)

Any help or advice?

Dec 8, 2014 2:03 PM in response to gentlemo

I also contacted apple icloud support here in the USA - and they had to send this on to engineering. They thought it had to be computer related. But I do not believe that is the case because one icloud account works, and the other one does not. The account that doesn't work is for my business, and the one that is working is for my personal documentation. I can't cross link them - they have to remain separate.

iWork won´t open any of my documents

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.