Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't forward calls

I tried to forward calls from my iPhone 6 iOS 8.1.1 to a number of different devices but when I entered the 'destination' number the phone would not accept anything. After a lot of calls, an hour with an Apple genius in store, an hour in EE store, more calls to EE tech. Only to be told there is an issue with EE and the iphone6 that makes this important very usefull feature unavailable. Has anybody else come across this problem?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.1

Posted on Dec 5, 2014 7:53 AM

11 replies

Jan 16, 2015 9:43 AM in response to Therod76

Follow up....

I tried my sim card in an iPhone 4, which will forward calls from my t-mobile pay as you go. I could not forward calls from that either, EE level 2 tech now says the call forward to another number is not available on any apple phone!!!

Next step, try my sim in another brand phone with a divert or forward to number function...

based in UK

Jan 16, 2015 4:42 PM in response to KiltedTim

I was also told a month ago by the carrier that this was an issue for the iPhone 4s, and 5 but a patch had been written to resolve the problem.... so I was being lied to then or lied to now.... I also posted the question on the EE forum mentioning what I was told by the techs.. it was removed. Had they just said we (EE) do not support that function for any apple product I wouldn't have wasted hours of my time trying to find solutions.

Can't forward calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.