Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos in albums in photo app on iPhone 6 are getting scrambled and randomized!

How can one stop photos in the albums of the photo app on the iPhone 6 keep from being scrambled and randomized?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.1

Posted on Dec 5, 2014 6:02 PM

2 replies

Feb 7, 2016 8:12 AM in response to LoboCatholic

I have this question as well. Over 11,000 pictures in hundreds of separate named albums with dates. Before IPhone 6+ could use Search function to lo locate folder. Now after deleting and resyncing...few days later all scrambled. Pictures in wrong folder and I suspect it has something to do with Geotagging. Apple is solving a problem I don't have. Can I turn off Geo Tag sorting????

Costaki

Feb 21, 2016 2:12 PM in response to Big Costa

I have this question as well. Over 11,000 pictures in hundreds of separate named albums with dates. Before IPhone 6+ could use Search function to lo locate folder. Now after deleting and resyncing...few days later all scrambled. Pictures in wrong folder and I suspect it has something to do with Geotagging. Apple is solving a problem I don't have. Can I turn off Geo Tag sorting????

Costaki

Photos in albums in photo app on iPhone 6 are getting scrambled and randomized!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.