Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Best Bike Mount Holder for iPhone 6

Any idea about the Best Bike Mount Holder for iPhone 6, I would love to have one for my new bike, I am going for a ride next week across Utah and I would love to keep track of my location, any suggestion for a durable one?

Posted on Dec 5, 2014 6:50 PM

36 replies

Feb 23, 2015 5:47 AM in response to Air Blair

I agree with having an elastic band to hold your phone in, but not across the front of the device. This mount by Aduro holds your phone into a spring loaded grip by the four corners so it doesn't get in the way of the screen. And unlike a lot of the others I've seen here you don't have to keep your phone in a special case to use this. It works with all smartphones, even up to the iPhone 6 Plus. My full video review is below if you're interested.

http://youtu.be/vshV7-xJDwA

Mar 11, 2015 7:25 PM in response to freedaze

I've got an iPhone 6 and looking for a new case to use with my bike and in the car. I have a Trek 820 mountain bike but I've been shopping around recently for hybrid. I think this may be the case for me. Do you have the iPhone 6 as well or an earlier iPhone? It sounds like people love the earlier versions but there've been some complaints with the quality of the 6 cases.

Mar 11, 2015 8:05 PM in response to Krallas

I have a 6 personally and a 6+ for work. Both work well and the way their stuff works is you can use the same mounts between phones. I didn't like how life proof and other mounts require a whole new mount to fit different size phones. My last phone was a 5. Did not notice anything wrong with the quality. I have fallen with the phone and mount on and the only thing damaged was me.

Best Bike Mount Holder for iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.