Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New in communities ? Is any there help me to share .

I Need to post this Apple id in Apple user to user Apple support communities sit but how can I help my I careated now it is fresh .

iPad Mini, iOS 8.1.1

Posted on Dec 6, 2014 1:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2014 3:01 AM

If you aren't receiving the verification email to the email address that you put on the account then have you :

- checked the email account's spam folder as well as the inbox

- checked that the account is receiving other emails (if you send an email to that account does it receive it ?)

- double-checked that the email address that you put on the account is spelt correctly

- tried logging into the account via 'manage your apple id' button on http://appleid.apple.com and re-requested the verification email

- if you are receiving the email but the 'verify now' link doesn't show in it then try logging into the email account via a different browser and see if the link shows.

34 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2014 3:01 AM in response to User-To-User Apple support

If you aren't receiving the verification email to the email address that you put on the account then have you :

- checked the email account's spam folder as well as the inbox

- checked that the account is receiving other emails (if you send an email to that account does it receive it ?)

- double-checked that the email address that you put on the account is spelt correctly

- tried logging into the account via 'manage your apple id' button on http://appleid.apple.com and re-requested the verification email

- if you are receiving the email but the 'verify now' link doesn't show in it then try logging into the email account via a different browser and see if the link shows.

Dec 12, 2014 12:17 PM in response to King_Penguin

Kthere is something I'd like to share with youif you have a fan based version of Flash Player you don't play online RPGs on your iPad iPhone it's possible because if you laugh and version is support it it will install the new app even though they have target doesn't have Flash Player feel like doing that it's technically possible it will heat up the system a little bit and drain the battery a little bit more faster than its loading up like a bigger video but it is technically possible my best suggestion would be to add a keyboard attachment for the outside to do you think and deal with it keypads day off for you sit at all on the iPad can only mail things to people in the game

Dec 15, 2014 10:57 PM in response to King_Penguin

Will apple ever make a device where you put it on your head turn on

something with a thought think it works on brain waves an electric in the

body wireless signal . Like the laptop TV different things like that

control what you do on your laptops his was just a thought even on your

iPhone you look it whit out say a thing. That be cool

On Dec 9, 2014 3:50 AM, "Apple Support Communities Updates" <

New in communities ? Is any there help me to share .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.