Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I transfer pictures and videos from an iPhone 6 to a PC?

My wife bought an iPhone 6 and has reached the limit on her iCloud account. I figured I could just plug in her iPhone to my laptop and transfer the pictures and videos to the laptop like i do with my iPhone 5C. Three things happen: One, the laptop doesn't acknowledge any new hardware. Two, considers her iPhone is under my name. Three, won't do a thing with the iPhone unless I sync it with my iTunes. I'm not trying to add anything to her iPhone 6, I just want to save some pics/vids to my laptop. HELP ITS ANNOYING THE HECK OUTTA ME!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.1

Posted on Dec 6, 2014 7:17 PM

2 replies

Mar 26, 2015 3:13 PM in response to Saint_Charlie17

yes, auto play didn't work for me, either. But this did.

Windows 7: Choose Start > Computer. Right-click on the logo of the device under Portable Devices (if present) and choose Import Photos.

Windows 8: Move the cursor to the upper-right corner, click the magnifying glass, type Computer, and press Return. Right-click the logo of the device under Portable Devices (if present) and choose Import Photos.

how do I transfer pictures and videos from an iPhone 6 to a PC?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.