Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi i keep puting my security questions in but it keeps saying its wrong but i no its not?what can i do??

hi i keep puting my security questions in but it keeps saying its wrong but i no its not?what can i do??

iPhone 4

Posted on Dec 7, 2014 9:54 AM

1 reply

Dec 8, 2014 12:22 PM in response to mrbutch73

Howdy mrbutch73,

If the information you are entering for your security questions isn't being accepted, that can be pretty frustrating. This article should help you reset the questions, or provide you with an avenue of support of you are unable to for some reason:

If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions

Reset your security questions

1. Go to My Apple ID (appleid.apple.com).
  2. Select “Manage your Apple ID” and sign in.
  3. Select “Password and Security” on the left side of the page.
  4. If you have only one security question, you can change the question and answer now.
  5. If you have more than one security question:
    • Select “Send reset security info email to [your rescue email address].” If you don't see this link or don't have access to your rescue address, contact Apple Support as described in the next section.
    • Your rescue address will receive a reset email from Apple. Follow its instructions to reset your security questions and set up new questions and answers. Didn't receive the email?

After resetting your security questions, consider turning on two-step verification. With two-step verification, you don't need security questions to secure your account or verify your identity.

User uploaded file

If you can't reset your security questions

Contact Apple Support in either of these circumstances:

• You don't see the link to send a reset email, which means you don't have a rescue address.
  • You see the link to send a reset email, but you don't have access to email at the rescue address.

A temporary support PIN isn't usually required, but Apple may ask you to generate a PIN if your identity needs to be verified.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care,

Sterling

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.