Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud beta will not open my keynote files. I get a message saying 'something went wrong'

Icloud beta has stopped opening my keynote presentations. I get a message saying 'something went wrong' This has been going on for two days now. Is anyone else getting the same problem?

Windows 8

Posted on Dec 7, 2014 1:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2014 2:12 PM

Having the same problem, but its with pages not working via icloud.com using a web browser. Unable to open a previously stored document, or even open up create a new document.

I contacted icloud support and they had to send me to second level. Second level couldn't figure it out, and thought it was because I was using a pc - That can not be the problem, because It doesn't work on two different pc computers (different windows systems) And My business account is the one where I can't open or create documents via icloud.com - but I can from my ios device. But my personal icloud.com works just fine on either machine. Second level is sending the ticket up to engineering and may be 3 days before I hear an update.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2014 2:12 PM in response to rick4033

Having the same problem, but its with pages not working via icloud.com using a web browser. Unable to open a previously stored document, or even open up create a new document.

I contacted icloud support and they had to send me to second level. Second level couldn't figure it out, and thought it was because I was using a pc - That can not be the problem, because It doesn't work on two different pc computers (different windows systems) And My business account is the one where I can't open or create documents via icloud.com - but I can from my ios device. But my personal icloud.com works just fine on either machine. Second level is sending the ticket up to engineering and may be 3 days before I hear an update.

Icloud beta will not open my keynote files. I get a message saying 'something went wrong'

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.