Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can not access itunes store from my mac os

Just lately I cannot access the itunes store-- have been using it for years-- it just remains a blank screen

Posted on Dec 7, 2014 4:29 PM

1 reply

Dec 9, 2014 6:21 AM in response to trittie

Hello there, trittie.

It sounds like you are having issues connecting to the iTunes Store and getting a blank page. The following Knowledge Base article offers up some great steps for verifying connectivity:

Can't connect to the iTunes Store

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1368

Troubleshoot issues on a Mac

If you haven't been able to connect to the iTunes Store, a software conflict or your Internet service provider (ISP) may be blocking your access.

• Update iTunes and Safari to the latest version.
  • If you have a firewall, your settings may be preventing you from connecting to the iTunes Store. Follow these steps to configure your firewall.
  • You may need to reset your keychain. Connection issues are occasionally caused by keychain issues. Learn how to use Keychain First Aid to resolve any issues with your keychain.
  • If you're receiving a specific error message, follow these steps.
  • If the issue still persists, contact your Internet service provider and confirm that these ports and servers are enabled over your network.

Additionally, this article provides some additional recomendations if the issue persists:

iTunes: Advanced iTunes Store troubleshooting

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

can not access itunes store from my mac os

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.