Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

new error on ios 8.1.2 on email

i found a error on ios 8.1.2 on the email app, i cant see the number of unread email for me it is so important see this number fix it please

iPad, iOS 5.1

Posted on Dec 11, 2014 7:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2014 7:28 AM

This is a user-to-user technical support forum. It is not a way to communicate with Apple. The problem you are having is not something for Apple to fix, as it is unique to your iPad, not to all devices with 8.1.2. (For example, I don't have any problem with the badge on mail showing the number of unread messages.) So you need to troubleshoot the problem yourself. Have you done anything to try to resolve it yet? The best thing to start with is a reset - hold the HOME and SLEEP buttons at the same time until an Apple logo appears.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2014 7:28 AM in response to ivan antonio

This is a user-to-user technical support forum. It is not a way to communicate with Apple. The problem you are having is not something for Apple to fix, as it is unique to your iPad, not to all devices with 8.1.2. (For example, I don't have any problem with the badge on mail showing the number of unread messages.) So you need to troubleshoot the problem yourself. Have you done anything to try to resolve it yet? The best thing to start with is a reset - hold the HOME and SLEEP buttons at the same time until an Apple logo appears.

new error on ios 8.1.2 on email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.