Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod Nano 7th Generation Driver Problems

Okay so I had my Nano for a year or two and I used it with iTunes with no problem. Not too long ago I updated my iTunes to version iTunes 12.0.1 64x. (My computer is 64x) Since then my computer seized to detect my iPod. Ive done everything. I tried different cords, restarted my iPod, reset it, reinstall everything Apple related on my computer. Everything. I later tried to restore it by plugging it into a different computer, (my friends). Her iTunes recognized my iPod JUST FINE. I decided to restore it and shortly unplugged my newly clean, blank iPod. I connected it into MY computer but yet still didn't work. I was told to check device manager and found it under "Other Devices". There was an entry named iPod with an exclamation point next to it. I secondary-clicked it and chose "Uninstall". I then reinstalled it but yet nothing changed. My iPod shows that its connected but my computer and iTunes are messed up.

I am sooooo confused.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

User uploaded file

iPod nano, Other OS

Posted on Dec 12, 2014 5:10 PM

3 replies

iPod Nano 7th Generation Driver Problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.