Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i log into my mac.com email

Hi. I purchased my first apple product over 10 years ago and was given a mac.com email address. Now I'm noticing that I never get receipts for my iTunes purchases. Not only that, I'm supposed to get notification when ever I log into icloud to find my iphone, yet I dont because all of that information is being sent to this mac.com address that I have NO ACCESS TO.. I don't even know how to get to the page to log in to my mac.com email. Can someone PLEASE tell me where to go to log in and even better how can I change the email so all my purchases can go to an email address that I have access to.

PS I hope responses to this post doesn't go to my mac.com email cause then I'll never get answers....lol

Thanks in advance.

Power Mac G5 Dual 1.8, Mac OS X (10.5)

Posted on Dec 13, 2014 12:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2014 1:36 PM

You should be able to see the email on the account by adding it to the Mail app on your Mac, or logging into the account via http://www.icloud.com

In terms of changing an iTunes account's primary email address : Change your Apple ID :

You can change your Apple ID to any other email address you control, as long as it's not already in use as an Apple ID. If your email address ends with @icloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com, it's already an Apple ID.

So I don't think that you will be able to change it

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2014 1:36 PM in response to March 3:14

You should be able to see the email on the account by adding it to the Mail app on your Mac, or logging into the account via http://www.icloud.com

In terms of changing an iTunes account's primary email address : Change your Apple ID :

You can change your Apple ID to any other email address you control, as long as it's not already in use as an Apple ID. If your email address ends with @icloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com, it's already an Apple ID.

So I don't think that you will be able to change it

how do i log into my mac.com email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.