Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Macbook Pro 15" with Retina Display doesn't have an "iWork" app.

As I read the specification of my laptop through internet upon reading I realised that Macbook Pro 15" with Retina Display comes with Pages, Keynotes, and Numbers, app for free along with "iLife" apps. Apparently after I bought my laptop, it doesn't have "iWork" app. Is there anyway I can I get it for free? I badly need immediate response...

It's been 2 years since I bought my laptop. I am from Philippines and I bought it in Mac Store, at SM Mall of Asia an official retailer and distributor of apple products.

Macbook Pro 15" with Retina Display, Mid 2012

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Dec 14, 2014 2:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2014 2:29 PM

Don't double post.

You bought your Macbook Pro 15" before the period when Apple gave it away for free.

You can buy iWork '09 very cheaply from Amazon and once that is installed you may then "upgrade" to the latest versions for free.

Just be aware that the latest Pages, Numbers and Keynote are distinctly inferior to the iWork suite.

Peter

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2014 2:29 PM in response to Astronap

Don't double post.

You bought your Macbook Pro 15" before the period when Apple gave it away for free.

You can buy iWork '09 very cheaply from Amazon and once that is installed you may then "upgrade" to the latest versions for free.

Just be aware that the latest Pages, Numbers and Keynote are distinctly inferior to the iWork suite.

Peter

My Macbook Pro 15" with Retina Display doesn't have an "iWork" app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.