Related Article: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i upload specific pictures from iphone to windows 7?

i only want 300 of my 1,000 pictures, but when i plug my iphone in, it automatically downloads all of them. is there somewhere i can select the specific pictures i want from my iphone onto my computer?

iphone 4s -> Windows 7

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Dec 15, 2014 9:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2014 9:31 PM

In iTunes. When the device is connected to the computer and iTunes, select the phone and go to the Photos tab. Select the folder you want to sync to the iPhone. I suggest creating a folder specifically for syncing photos to the phone, then select that folder. Once you pick something different than all of the photos, the ones you do not want will be removed and just the ones you want will be synced. See this support document for additional instructions. iTunes: Syncing photos - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2014 9:31 PM in response to emmchilada

In iTunes. When the device is connected to the computer and iTunes, select the phone and go to the Photos tab. Select the folder you want to sync to the iPhone. I suggest creating a folder specifically for syncing photos to the phone, then select that folder. Once you pick something different than all of the photos, the ones you do not want will be removed and just the ones you want will be synced. See this support document for additional instructions. iTunes: Syncing photos - Apple Support

Dec 21, 2014 8:26 PM in response to emmchilada

Not sure what would be trying to download all pictures onto your computer, but:

The iPhone should appear as a normal digital camera either in Windows Explorer or in Control Panel->Devices and Printers.

If you double click on it in either location, it should open to its folder view. You can then double click on The DCIM folder and just drag and Drop whichever pictures you want from there onto a folder on the computer.

how do i upload specific pictures from iphone to windows 7?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.