Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my apple id is linked to the wrong mobile number, but I can't remove it from messenger etc. How do I remove the wrong number?

My apple id is associated with the wrong mobile number, but I can't seem to remove the mobile number. Any suggestions please?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Dec 16, 2014 12:46 PM

1 reply

Dec 18, 2014 7:35 AM in response to phollyhead

Hi phollyhead,

Welcome to the Support Communities! Your telephone number is included in the personal information section of your Apple ID.

Frequently asked questions about Apple ID - Apple Support
http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT5622

How do I change my Apple ID Name or personal information?

You can change your Apple ID Name at My Apple ID. Click on Manage your Apple ID and sign in with your Apple ID name and password. Click Edit and enter the new information, then click Save Changes. Changes take effect immediately. You can also use My Apple ID to change your personal information, such as your mailing address or email address.

User uploaded file

Cheers,

- Judy

my apple id is linked to the wrong mobile number, but I can't remove it from messenger etc. How do I remove the wrong number?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.