Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I think my phone has a virus!

my housemates (male obviously!!) searched for lapdances on my iphone 4s and when a site opened it buzzed and the screen went black. Now it just has an apple logo fading in and out and a red and then blue line through it. I cant do anything with it! when I connect it to charger it shows as charging but I cant turn it on/off or do anything else!

Posted on Dec 17, 2014 12:59 AM

1 reply

Dec 17, 2014 2:10 AM in response to Marjon15

First, try to reset the phone by holding the sleep and home button for about 10sec, until the Appel logo comeback again. You will not lose data by resetting, but it can cure some glitches.

If this does not bring your phone back to life, connect in recovery mode and restore, explained in this article:

If you can't update or restore your iOS device

Your phone can't get any viruses, unless the iOS on it has been modified. That would make it vulnerable to threats like malware or similar things.

Unauthorized modification of iOS has been a major source of instability, disruption of services, and other issues

I think my phone has a virus!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.