Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Personal Hot Spot was working but now not appearing in the Cellular section , Only Cellular Data & MMS Appearing no Personal Hot Spot showing

Dear Team ,

Initially there was no Personal HotSpot appearing on my phone , but i configured it while going in the cellular section and it appeared on the main Setting options with On/Off button and it was Working Fine , (this was mentioned in the many discussions and that fixed my Issue) , but now Suddenly the Option of Personal Hot Spot has disappeared from the Menu , I have gone to cellular , then Cellular Data to on the Personal Hot spot but there only Appears , Cellular Data & MMS

No Personal Hot Spot option is appearing or available.

i have tried following steps to fix the issue as recommended in the Apple Support community blogs, :

Reset Network settings

Hard reset

On/Off the phone

Delete the Extra Profiles.

snap shots are as follows , please fix this issue at earliest as its very disappointing and frustrating!.Thanks😮

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.2, Latest Software

Posted on Dec 17, 2014 12:50 AM

4 replies

Dec 18, 2014 10:48 AM in response to arcalan.munir

Hello arcalan.munir,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are no longer seeing the option for Personal Hotspot on your iPhone. In this situation, Personal Hotspot may not be configured with your carrier. Please use the information in the attached article as a resource.

iOS: Understanding Personal Hotspot - Apple Support

Note: If you do not see the option for Personal Hotspot, confirm with your carrier that this feature is supported and your wireless plan is configured for Personal Hotspot. For additional troubleshooting, see this article.

Cheers,

Joe

My Personal Hot Spot was working but now not appearing in the Cellular section , Only Cellular Data & MMS Appearing no Personal Hot Spot showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.