Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook won't turn on after smc.

My Mac is just sitting there unresponsive. The charger colour keeps blinking green and orange. The battery indicater isn't responsive either.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Dec 17, 2014 6:32 AM

1 reply

Dec 19, 2014 6:17 AM in response to Jessi-x

Hello Jessi-x,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

I see you are coming from our support article for troubleshooting this issue where your Mac will not power on . Aside from resetting the SMC, have you done the other troubleshooting in the article? If so, you would be on step 6, which is outlined below.

If you are still unable to start up your computer after trying each of these steps, visit an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) for further diagnosis. If you plan to visit an Apple Retail Store, make a reservation at the Genius Bar using http://www.apple.com/retail/geniusbar/ (available in some countries only).

Note: Diagnostic fees may apply for issues not covered under warranty or the AppleCare Protection Plan (APP).

Troubleshooting: My computer won't turn on - Apple Support

Happy Holidays!

Alex H.

MacBook won't turn on after smc.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.