Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to sync my outlook setting with my iPhone 6?

i recently bought iPhone 6. I'm trying to sync my outlook account to my iPhone 6. but very time it says "Unable to verify account information". i don't know what to do? i'm using my outlook account from my browser.

i have iphone 6 and iOS 8.1.2

please help asap.

thank you.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Dec 17, 2014 5:50 AM

1 reply

Dec 18, 2014 2:21 PM in response to himanshuvaishnav

Hi himanshuvaishnav,

Welcome to the Support Communities! The resource below may help you set up your Outlook email account on your iPhone. Sounds like you may need to set this up from the Outlook application on your computer.

iCloud: Set up iCloud Mail on your devices
http://support.apple.com/kb/ph2621

After you set up an @icloud.com email address for your iCloud account on a device, iCloud Mail is ready to use on that device. To use iCloud Mail on other devices, you must turn it on on each of those devices.

On your Windows computer

You can set up Microsoft Outlook 2007 or later for iCloud Mail on your Windows computer.

1. Install iCloud for Windows if it isn’t already installed on your computer.

2. Open iCloud for Windows, turn on Mail, Contacts, Calendars, & Tasks, then click Apply.

Your iCloud Mail account is listed in the folder pane (also called the navigation pane) on the left side of Microsoft Outlook.

To view your iCloud Mail folders in Microsoft Outlook, click the disclosure triangle to the left of your iCloud email account.

For third-party email apps

For more information about how to set up apps such as other versions of Microsoft Outlook, or Microsoft Entourage, see the Apple Support article Mail server information.

For information about using a web browser instead of an email app to access your iCloud Mail messages, see Read email.

I hope this information helps ....

- Judy

How to sync my outlook setting with my iPhone 6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.