Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 5 i do not hear too good when i talk with someoane.Is because of the new update. what i can do?

i do not hear too good when i talk on the phone. Something is wrong since the last update.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Dec 17, 2014 1:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2014 9:51 AM

Hi ElenaS30,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your iPhone. If you are having audio or call quality issues with your iPhone after a recent update, you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful:

If you can't hear a person on a call or voicemail or if the sound quality is poor on iPhone - Apple Support

Regards,

- Brenden

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2014 9:51 AM in response to ElenaS30

Hi ElenaS30,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your iPhone. If you are having audio or call quality issues with your iPhone after a recent update, you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful:

If you can't hear a person on a call or voicemail or if the sound quality is poor on iPhone - Apple Support

Regards,

- Brenden

iphone 5 i do not hear too good when i talk with someoane.Is because of the new update. what i can do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.