Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what is error code is ox80090318

I cannot connect to the ITunes store on my computer and keep getting this error code. I tried to sync my I pad and it starts and freezes up at 2 0f 8 and then won't let me into the iTunes store I have reloaded and repaired the iTunes no luck have no idea what the issue is. Is there a way to tell if it even recognizes my I pad air. I just started having this problem this past week. Prior to that it worked fine

I t has my music and purchases on it and hopefully did not revert back to my old Ipad.

annw55

iPad Air, iOS 8.1

Posted on Dec 17, 2014 2:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2014 10:56 AM

Hi annw55,

For your error 0x80090318 in iTunes, then take a look at the article below to walk you through removing any unwanted software that could be conflicting with iTunes.

Apple software on Windows: May see performance issues and blank iTunes Store

http://support.apple.com/en-us/TS4123

Regards,

-Norm G.

1 reply

what is error code is ox80090318

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.