Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

appstore dosnt have Morocco as a country to choose for my credit card !and it's an obligation seems to be so i can upgrade to yosemite !

I got a notification that i can upgrade to Yosemite , and when App store required for an ID , i made a new one , but when i was filling the information it require a credit Card ! and many people doesn't have theme specially that this upgrade it's FOR FREE ! so i don't see why i have to fill it !ad

When i tried to used a credit card that i had , i found that that Morocco my country doesn't exist in the option where i need to specify the original country for the credit card !

So now i'm facing the wall ! please help !

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Dec 18, 2014 12:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2017 2:23 AM

I'm getting the same issue,but "Morocco" option is available to purchase a developer account!!!

What does this means? i already did setup my credit card with my country to enroll the developer program, and got accepted with no issues, and now i'm asked to setup again my credit card to purchase apps on AppStore and i'm stuck with "Morocco" not available on the country list!

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2017 2:23 AM in response to finino

I'm getting the same issue,but "Morocco" option is available to purchase a developer account!!!

What does this means? i already did setup my credit card with my country to enroll the developer program, and got accepted with no issues, and now i'm asked to setup again my credit card to purchase apps on AppStore and i'm stuck with "Morocco" not available on the country list!

Dec 19, 2014 8:00 PM in response to Dah•veed

Outside apple's marketing area ? seriously , never thought that apple doesn't allow her product in certain countries !!!!!!!!!

Sorry to say that you answer makes no sense and it's just means that Apple doesn't offer a Good services !! Free updates and products should remain free and don't require and ID + a credit card ! people sue their credits card to buy not to get free stuff! it's just a way for apple to get private information from customers !

Dec 19, 2014 8:27 PM in response to Dah•veed

The none button show as Apple said after you fill the credit card information to subscribe and than you can go back and use none as a choice so you won't buy!

which means Apple offers you no choice than putting your credit card information ! even if it's a free update or app which Google store or even windows give you a free id and than we when you want's to buy smtg you choose to add credit card information !

And what is apple deal with morocco or not ! they should offer Morocco as a credit card issued country ! after all we have banks too and i can simply be from usa and bout my mac from apple usa and went to another country !

Dec 19, 2014 8:49 PM in response to finino

That is an image from my account. I never had to offer any credit card information, the None option has always been available.

Apple is not here. Apple does not answer questions here. Everyone here is a user offering volunteer technical assistance. Because of that, no one here can offer you information about why Apple does not currently do business in Morocco. There are a number of countries at this time where Apple does not do business.

However, the forum Hosts have already removed a topic that you started where you were saying bad things about Apple. Accept the answers I have given to you and move on before the Hosts remove your account and bar you from posting here.

appstore dosnt have Morocco as a country to choose for my credit card !and it's an obligation seems to be so i can upgrade to yosemite !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.