Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not able to send messages to multiple person from my iphone 5s after updating to ios 8.1.2. It shows message not delievered

I am not able to send messages to multiple person from my iphone 5s after updating to ios 8.1.2. It shows message not delievered

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Dec 18, 2014 3:57 AM

1 reply

Dec 20, 2014 6:39 AM in response to waqaskhan91

Hi waqaskhan91,

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

If you're not able to send text or iMessages to certain contacts after updating your iPhone, start with the troubleshooting tips in this article:

iOS: Troubleshooting Messages - Apple Support

If you only see this behavior with a few contacts, you may want to try these steps first:

1. If the issue occurs with a specific contact or contacts, back up or forward important messages and delete your current messaging threads with the contact. Create a new message to the contact and try again.
  2. If the issue occurs with a specific contact or contacts, delete and recreate the contact from the Contacts app. Send a new message to the contact.

Best Regards,

Jeremy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.