Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Kernel Panic Error on Macbook Pro 2011

Hi everyone, I have had this error which causes to restart my macbook pro regularly and tried to do the steps provided from apple support but no luck!.I have attached my kernel panics logs.

I just clean installed my OSX Mavericks and when i opened the finder, it restarts and then after booting up this error comes up.

I also checked the memory (ram) from system report which everything was OK ( i have also attached a picture of that). If anyone can help me I will appreciate it. let me know if i need to upload more information

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), null

Posted on Dec 18, 2014 10:33 AM

13 replies

Dec 18, 2014 3:03 PM in response to OGELTHORPE

Thank you for your response, I have gone through the first article, but no success, I also tried to run apple hardware test, but i was not successful, my macbook pro is 15 inch early 2011, I tried to hold down D while turing on my macbook pro, i shows a grey screen but nothing happens. is there another way to do the AHT?

thanks

Dec 18, 2014 4:22 PM in response to stedman1

Your correct, of course. I added that to my initial response this afternoon, but obviously I did not review that this evening. Not the first oversight on my part. 😁 Thank you for keeping me honest. 🙂

In view of that the OP should probably book an appointment at an Apple store genius bar. The technicians can run their forensic software.

Ciao.

Dec 19, 2014 10:33 AM in response to OGELTHORPE

Thank you for your correction, yes it is mid 2012, i am getting this error : 6002D error and therefore can not run AHT.

where i am living, there is no Apple Store available and no Apple Providers. Do you think this is a hardware issue or software?

I had this error for a month now, i thought it is because of the HDD, and i got an SSD to try with it as well, but no luck.

Thank you.

Kernel Panic Error on Macbook Pro 2011

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.