Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updated safari to 8.0.2

HI I have updated Safari on my Mac mini & since then cannot open Safari or iCloud. Also I keep getting popup boxes that say Messages Agent wants to use "login" keychain. Or com.apple.iCloudHelper.xpc wants to use the "login" keychain and the last one says Calendar Agent wants to use the "login" keychain. How do I fix these problems. I have tried reinstalling OSX Yosemite but that has done nothing. Help please!

Mac mini, OS X Yosemite (10.10.1), Safari 8.0.2

Posted on Dec 19, 2014 12:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2014 1:04 AM

Mpanaz wrote:

Also I keep getting popup boxes that say Messages Agent wants to use "login" keychain. Or com.apple.iCloudHelper.xpc wants to use the "login" keychain and the last one says Calendar Agent wants to use the "login" keychain. How do I fix these problems. I have tried reinstalling OSX Yosemite but that has done nothing. Help please!

Have a look at this:

Keychain Access asks for keychain "login" - Apple Support

Repeated prompts to unlock "Local Items" keychain - Apple ...

Resetting your keychain in Mac OS X - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2014 1:04 AM in response to Mpanaz

Mpanaz wrote:

Also I keep getting popup boxes that say Messages Agent wants to use "login" keychain. Or com.apple.iCloudHelper.xpc wants to use the "login" keychain and the last one says Calendar Agent wants to use the "login" keychain. How do I fix these problems. I have tried reinstalling OSX Yosemite but that has done nothing. Help please!

Have a look at this:

Keychain Access asks for keychain "login" - Apple Support

Repeated prompts to unlock "Local Items" keychain - Apple ...

Resetting your keychain in Mac OS X - Apple Support

Updated safari to 8.0.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.