Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printed Photo album with page error

I recently received a photo album that I created using the iPhoto. I always order photo albums from iPhoto and service is great, always. But this time I received an album with blank pages and yellow pages error. How would I contact to rectify the issue or have the album redone?

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Dec 19, 2014 12:51 PM

4 replies

Dec 19, 2014 12:54 PM in response to kruione

With the amount of information you've provided it's impossible to offer a solution. We can't see your computer so we need to know the details of your problem and setup, i.e.:

• what version of iPhoto are you using?
  • what system version are you running?
  • what theme did you use?
  • what fixes have you tried?
  • where is your library located?
  • did you apply any updates or upgrades just prior to the problem occurring?
  • are you running a "managed" or "referenced" library?

User uploaded file

• what type of Mac?
  • how much free space on your boot drive?

Did you preview the book before ordering according to this Apple document: iPhoto, Aperture: Previewing an order in iPhoto or Aperture - Apple Support? If not do so now and check to see if the book looks OK in the PDF file. Does it?

User uploaded file

Dec 19, 2014 12:57 PM in response to kruione

Contact Apple at the contact info included in the confirmation e-mail you received wen you ordered - or use the "contact Us" links at the bottom of every page of these forums

Was your preview prior to ordering good? Did you save it?

Before ordering your book preview it using this method - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1040 - and save the resulting PDF for reference - the delivered book will match it.

LN

Printed Photo album with page error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.