Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyones delivery ever gone missing?

Last Tuesday I ordered a Macbook Pro, this was due to come the following day, Wednesday.

It didn't arrive Wednesday, nor Thursday, nor Friday and still is not here.

Tracking information says it is out for delivery, the company say they have no idea where it is & Apple couldn't have been any more unhelpful if they tried.

They said, 'not sure sir, don't know the answer, maybe it'll turn up one day'.

In shock. They've taken my money but shrugged off any responsibility of delivering it to me.

2 days off work & countless hours waiting around.

Any more I can do?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014), iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Dec 21, 2014 3:16 AM

11 replies

Dec 21, 2014 8:12 AM in response to twells00

twells

we here are NOT Apple - we are users like yourself - so griping to us is pointless

You have received the advice that all with common sense would give

1. This is a DELIVERY service issue - you have tracking info that says out for delivery
  2. Apple (or any other vendor) will not just send a new one if the deliverer cant deliver something in their custody
    1. BE Proactive
    2. get contact info for delivery service
    3. get Apple contact info
    4. put these folks in touch with each other
  3. Call your credit card company and dispute the charge for a refund
  4. order another Mac
  5. wait for delivery

ÇÇÇ

Dec 21, 2014 6:17 PM in response to twells00

Next day delivery is about the cheapest insurance you can buy to insure a package will not be lost or damaged.

It is unfortunate in your case, that your package has fallen through the cracks.

It will require a bit of patience on your part but I am sure everyone involved would like to resolve the problem.

Let us know when your new Mac finally arrives one way or the other.

Anyones delivery ever gone missing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.