Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

call failed

I am getting Call Failed for dialed calls and incoming calls. I have to reboot the phone to fix it, sometimes, more than once. Using iOS 8.1.2 on iPhone 6 with Verizon.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.2, Verizon

Posted on Dec 21, 2014 11:19 PM

2 replies

Mar 13, 2015 2:59 PM in response to drichmond67

I have the same issue. I've iphone 6 plus updated to the iOS 8.2, occasionally when I try to make a new call, it attempts to start call making but just do nothing. this issue occurs almost once a day. Before doing any actions I checked the Mobile data and it was working fine. During the time of the issue is there, the phone is not receiving calls, it looks like it is either switched off or out of network coverage.

The problem can be solved by enable/disable Airplan mode, but this can't be accepted as the issue still occurs again and again.

What else to do? is it possible the SIM card needs to be changed? Appreciate if anyone can help.

Regards,

Ahmed

call failed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.