Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to setup desktop workspace in mac-Mavericks?

I am a fedora core user . I use gnome as the desktop. This has the feature of workspace. Thus, I can keep my windows on each of the different tabs. Later, I can select any tab - I wish. I am looking for the same in mac-mavericks. How can I do the same in Mavericks? See the selection of workspace is very easy here. I have created an attachment here - a screen shot. At the right hand-side bottom you will see the tabs that I can click to get into any workspace. I cannot find the same in Mac? Is it possible to do the same in Mac? I want to manage my desktop, so that I can work on multiple applications. But, I don't want my desktop to be cluttered with all the applications. Thus, when I click on the menu - I switch to the different desktops - having an application opened there. Also, I don't see one application taking the entire screen. The focus is always cluttered by the dock- but it is essential - I don't want to hide it. User uploaded file

Mac Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Dec 21, 2014 11:22 PM

1 reply

How to setup desktop workspace in mac-Mavericks?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.