Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where do i find os x server for mavericks?

Hello Mac Technical Family,

Where do I find OS X Server for Mavericks? I do recall purchasing it sometime ago through my App Store account, but I've had multiple projects since touching Server under OS 10.8. Now the app store only makes Server for Yosemite available. I have a case created with Apple and they are researching but it may be 48 hours before anyone reads and responds. I'm hoping someone out there can respond with a quicker reference to either the link of supply info regarding the best alternative to get the Server piece.

*I can't run Casper on the Server under 10.10.1 due to a couple of things that Casper doesn't like (so I'm in a catch 22 until JAMF creates a fix for 10.10.1).

Thanks for the direction and feedback!

Mac Pro, null

Posted on Dec 22, 2014 8:32 AM

3 replies

Mar 6, 2015 5:52 AM in response to marantsam

Apple have unnecessarily removed the visible entries to re-download Server.app 2.x for Mountain Lion, and 3.x for Mavericks from peoples 'Previous Purchases' lists.

As per the link provided by keg55 you can - if you have previously purchased these versions re-download it despite this.

I suspect Apple's thinking is that -

• All Macs that can run Mountain Lion or Mavericks can run Yosemite
  • Yosemite is a free upgrade
  • Therefore all users should upgrade to Yosemite and then get Server 4.x

Note: If you have previously purchased Server.app 1.x for Lion then this is still listed in Previous Purchased because not all Lion compatible machines can run Mountain Lion, Mavericks or Yosemite.

where do i find os x server for mavericks?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.