Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hot spot s not visible after latest iOS version update on my iPad please help

hey personal hot spot is not visible after iOS latest version update on my iPad mini please help

iPad Mini, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Dec 22, 2014 9:19 AM

1 reply

Dec 23, 2014 9:49 AM in response to Devinder from chd

Hey Devinder from chd,

For most issues with Personal Hotspot, try out the basic troubleshooting in the article below. It does talk about iPhone but the troubleshooting is the same for your iPad. If you are still having issues, let me know and I can see what else we can do after that.

iOS: Troubleshooting Personal Hotspot

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203302

Basic troubleshooting

1. See if your iOS device, computer, and wireless plan all meet the system requirements for Personal Hotspot.
  2. Make sure Personal Hotspot is on: Tap Settings > Cellular > Personal Hotspot.
  3. Check the Internet connection on your iOS device: Tap Safari and load a new webpage.
  4. If one connection type doesn't work, try another. For example, instead of connecting using Wi-Fi, use USB or Bluetooth.
  5. Turn Personal Hotspot off and on: Tap Settings > Personal Hotspot or Settings > Cellular > Personal Hotspot.
  6. Install the latest version of iOS.
  7. Reset your network settings: Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
  8. If you still see the issue, restore the iPhone.

Take it easy,

-Norm G.

Hot spot s not visible after latest iOS version update on my iPad please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.