Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 4 carrier not available

Hello,

My iPhone 4 was working fine and I don't had slide up menu for that I update the phone to iOS 7.1.2, once the update installed to my iPhone 4 I lost my carrier.

I checked for carrier updates but none available, connected to iTunes but nothing happened, no new updates are available. I reset my iPhone's networks setting and 2 time reset all setting but still it not giving me any clue.

I am sharing the screenshot for better understanding:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s4auzx4p8a7iyuh/IMG_0001.PNG?dl=0

What should I do ? require help!

Best Regards,

iTunes ID

Posted on Dec 23, 2014 11:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2014 7:40 AM

Hello ActivePrime,

If you are still getting this No SIM message in the upper left corner, I would like to recommend the troubleshooting information in the following article:

If you see 'No SIM' alert on iPhone

If you see any of the above symptoms on your iPhone, follow these steps:

1. Update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS.
  2. Turn airplane mode on and then off again.
  3. Restart your iPhone.
  4. Check for a carrier settings update. Go to Settings > General > About. Install any available update.
  5. Remove the SIM card and make sure that it's a valid SIM that your carrier provided. Also make sure that it's not damaged, worn, or modified. Then reinsert it.
    A SIM tray that comes with one iPhone model won't necessarily work with a different iPhone model. When you insert the correct SIM tray, the SIM tray should be flush with the device.
  6. If you have another SIM card, insert it. You can use a SIM card from any phone with the same format as your iPhone SIM card. If your iPhone works with that SIM card, contact the carrier that issued your original SIM card.
  7. Restore the iPhone.

If you still see the issue, contact Apple support.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care,

Sterling

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2014 7:40 AM in response to ActivePrime

Hello ActivePrime,

If you are still getting this No SIM message in the upper left corner, I would like to recommend the troubleshooting information in the following article:

If you see 'No SIM' alert on iPhone

If you see any of the above symptoms on your iPhone, follow these steps:

1. Update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS.
  2. Turn airplane mode on and then off again.
  3. Restart your iPhone.
  4. Check for a carrier settings update. Go to Settings > General > About. Install any available update.
  5. Remove the SIM card and make sure that it's a valid SIM that your carrier provided. Also make sure that it's not damaged, worn, or modified. Then reinsert it.
    A SIM tray that comes with one iPhone model won't necessarily work with a different iPhone model. When you insert the correct SIM tray, the SIM tray should be flush with the device.
  6. If you have another SIM card, insert it. You can use a SIM card from any phone with the same format as your iPhone SIM card. If your iPhone works with that SIM card, contact the carrier that issued your original SIM card.
  7. Restore the iPhone.

If you still see the issue, contact Apple support.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care,

Sterling

Iphone 4 carrier not available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.