Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Setting Godaddy IMAP Email

Hi there,

I'm trying to setup Godaddy on my Macbook Email hub, As you see in the below ,I have configured email Account by:

Username/Password

Incoming Server : imap.secureserver.net

SSL : ON Port : 993

Outgoing Server: smptpout.secureserver.net

SSL ON 465

I have tried by SSL: OFF and related port numbers either, but same problem I'm facing with.

PROBLEM : after adding new email account to the the list it goes to connect to imap.secureserver.net and getting emails, but it asks me enter password and persists when I enter correct password. it works when I set as a POP3.

Kindly assist me, appreciate as well.

Thank You

Best Regards

AliYashar

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.6)

Posted on Dec 23, 2014 11:38 PM

1 reply

Dec 25, 2014 7:45 AM in response to AliYashar

Hi AliYashar,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand how frustrating it can be when your email account doesn’t work as you would expect. There are a couple of different resources I would suggest you use in this situation. The first resource will allow you to enter your email address and it will give you the suggested Mail settings for your account.

Mail Settings Lookup - Apple Support

If the issue continues, it may be necessary to contact the provider of your email account and verify the Mail settings with them. The next attached article has the information you would need to gather from your provider.

Mail settings you might need from your email provider - Apple Support

Cheers,

Joe

Setting Godaddy IMAP Email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.