Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot access my first gen wireless basestation after reset to factory settings and even trying direct crossover connection. any suggestions ?

cannot access my first gen wireless basestation after reset to factory settings and even trying direct crossover connection. any suggestions ?

Posted on Dec 24, 2014 3:03 PM

1 reply

Dec 24, 2014 3:11 PM in response to davidsecurityCTO

Which First Gen Base Station do you have? Can you provide the model number?

Not sure which model number you have?.....look on the side of bottom of the device. It may be hard to see, so a magnifying glass might be needed. The model number starts with an "A" followed by four numbers.

What operating system are you running on your Mac or PC?

If you have a Mac and are not sure what operating system you are using, click the Apple icon in the upper left corner of the screen, then click on About This Mac. Post back with the OS X Version number that you see there.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.