Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Air Mirroring with EZCast

Hi,

I've purchased an EZCast HDMI Dongle. I've managed to get it partly set up so that I can play music through the TV and view photos. However, I was hoping to be able to watch BT Sport from my iPad on the TV via the Mirroring option. However, when I swipe up to bring the Airplay option up, it shows either iPad or the EZCast Dongle, but has no option to allow mirroring.

Is mirroring only available when connecting to Apple TV, or can it be set up for other methods such as the aforementioned EZCast product?

Many thanks.

Posted on Dec 25, 2014 6:36 AM

8 replies

Dec 13, 2017 8:32 AM in response to afshin-deliry

Anycast Mirroring Dongle has been updated.

The Anycast Dongle and my ipad and/or my LG Android Phone both connect. And the Dongle is connected to my WiFi wireless router, but I get no mirroring on my HDMI TV screen. My iPad is running IOS 11 and my LG Android Phone is running Android 7.0 nougat.

Are both of these compatible with the Dongle?

Dec 13, 2017 9:59 AM in response to tonymccl

The Anycast Dongle and my ipad and/or my LG Android Phone both connect. And the Dongle is connected to my WiFi wireless router, but I get no mirroring on my HDMI TV screen. My iPad is running IOS 11 and my LG Android Phone is running Android 7.0 nougat.

Are both of these compatible with the Dongle?

Or does an App or some kind of software needed to be downloaded to an iPad or Smartphone in order for them to mirror their screens on a TV.

iPad Air Mirroring with EZCast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.