Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mail forwarding not working

I routinely use my BT email address and have all mail forwarded to my iCloud email address. Within the last week I noticed that some expected emails were not arriving either in mac mail or on my iPad. I have contacted BT who say there is no problem at their end. If I set BT mail to forward only I don't receive the mail. If I set it to forward and store I receive two copies of the email - one direct to my BT email address and one forwarded to my iCloud address.

Can anyone help with this? I have not changed any email settings before experiencing these problems.

I don't want to store email in the BT webmail inbox, as deleting mail on my iPad would not also delete it in the webmail inbox.

I am using the latest version of Yosemite on a mac mini.

Thank you

Mac mini, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on Dec 26, 2014 7:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2014 11:44 AM

There is an iCloud support contact at the end.

Mail Troubleshooting

1 reply

mail forwarding not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.