Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i activate my iPad with iCloud if the Email in my iCloud device is deleted?

The Email associated with my old iCloud acccount is deleted. Im trying to activate my iPad but i cannot because the email is deleted how do i fix this. I need to activate this iPad now!

iPad 2, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Dec 26, 2014 8:43 AM

1 reply

Dec 28, 2014 6:57 AM in response to JoeyM.

Hey Joey,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like your iPad has Activation Lock enabled on it, which is described in the first article linked below, and you’re running into an issue activating the device because you Apple ID and password information isn’t being accepted.

iCloud: Activation Lock

This article will walk you through the process of changing your Apple ID password and updating your email address:

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

After you change your password, we'll ask you to sign in with your new password the next time you use your Apple ID. If you want to, you can update your email address or change your Apple ID.

So long,

-Jason

How can i activate my iPad with iCloud if the Email in my iCloud device is deleted?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.