Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

someone had set up my iCloud acount and now I don't know the password but I do know my Apple ID but they are not connected to each other. How do I find out my password to iCloud or delete it on my iPhone

Someone had set up my iCloud account and now I don't know my passwor. I know my AppleID and password but they are not connecte. How do I find out my icloud password or delete it off my iPhone and start over

Posted on Dec 27, 2014 12:06 AM

2 replies

Dec 28, 2014 2:56 PM in response to stephanieturner

Hi there StephanieTurner,

You should be able to reset the iCloud account password as long as you have access to the email address used to set it up in the first place, and this article will help you out there:

iCloud: Change your iCloud password

Change your iCloud (Apple ID) password

1. Go to the My Apple ID website (appleid.apple.com) and follow the instructions to reset your Apple ID password.

For more information, see the Apple Support article Apple ID: Changing your password.

2. After changing your iCloud password, make sure you update it on all your devices and in any email apps you use to get your iCloud email.

• On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Go to Settings > iCloud, then tap your iCloud account.

• On a Mac: Open iCloud preferences.

• On a Windows computer: Open iCloud for Windows.

• In your email apps: Check the help provided for the email apps you’re using.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the best,

Sterling

someone had set up my iCloud acount and now I don't know the password but I do know my Apple ID but they are not connected to each other. How do I find out my password to iCloud or delete it on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.